الأحد، 3 مارس 2013

Pineapple Juice Recipe | Summer Drinks Recipes



I am a big fan of pineapple.I love to eat it sprinkling salt& red chilli powder.My in-laws knows it very well.Last week when i went to salem , my FIL bought me a pineapple..I had half of the pineapple Smile with tongue out..I made this juice with the remaining half for Sendhil (my husband).He liked it very much. This is a very simple recipe which u may know it.. I wanted to start summer special drinks with this simple recipe.Also i wanted to click (test) liquid pouring effect with my Dslr Winking smile.. Hope it looks good. Here u go..

INGREDIENTS
 1 cup - 200ml
  • Pineapple cubes – 1.5 cups ( half of medium size pineapple)
  • Sugar – 1.5 tbsp
  • Salt – A pinch
  • Water – 1/2 cup
METHOD
  • Remove the skin of the pineapple using a sharp serrated knife.
  • Please click here if u need step by step pictures of how to remove the skin..
  • Now cut the pineapple into cubes and take them in a mixer.
  • Add sugar , salt and water and grind it well.
pineapple juice tile
  • Strain the juice and serve immediately..

NOTE: Please adjust the amount of sugar as per the sweetness of pineapple..

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق