السبت، 11 أكتوبر 2014

24 EASY DIWALI SWEETS RECIPES/INDIAN DEEPAVALI SWEETS

easy diwali sweets
In this post, I have shared the collection of easy and simple deepavali sweets for beginners under one page for quick reference.For making these sweets,u don’t need expertise knowledge or worry about the consistency of sugar syrup or jaggery syrup. All these recipes are just mix n cook kind . I have shared few burfi recipes,halwa recipes,some ladoo recipes and few sweets using condensed milk. Hope you find it useful.Try these easy sweets for this Diwali 2015 and have a fun-filled celebration.I am sure these sweets would be loved by everyone including children/kids.I am yet to update few of my old easy sweets posts.So I have not included them here.I will add them here after I update.Next week,I will try to share some authentic sweets and savory recipes for Diwali & then I will make a post with good collection of Diwali recipes with our Celebration pictures Smile.Ok,Lets see the list of easy diwali sweets below.
HERE is my full collection of Diwali Recipes with celebration procedures !

Check out my Indian kitchen basics post on

Easy Diwali sweets


Diwali sweets recipes collection 15 easy diwali sweets

cuisine: Indian
category: sweets
serves: serves 2-3
prep time: 10 min
cook time: 20 min
total time: 30 min



 
     
  
 Corn flour halwa/Karachi Halwa Dates & Nuts Roll
Easy rasmalai under 15 minutes Badam burfi recipe Maa ladoo recipe
Easy bread halwa recipe Tirunelveli halwa with wheat flour Kasi halwa recipe

Click HERE to view my full collection of Diwali Recipes with celebration procedures!   


technorati tags: ,,,,,,,

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق