الاثنين، 25 أكتوبر 2010

SATHU MAAVU / HEALTH MIX DOSA

My neighbor gave me a homemade  health mix powder and told me to make dosa with it. It tasted excellent. My hubby loved it.Its color & taste is similar to ragi dosa.I prepared tomato chutney as accompaniment.I asked her the ingredients of the powder,ground in mill and kept it.I make this once in a week nowadays instead of the usual ragi dosa .Try this , iam sure u’ll love this healthy dosa.
Health mix dosa

INGREDIENTS :
  • Ragi – 1 kg
  • Urad dal – 250gms
  • Moong dal – 125 gms
  • Toor dal – 125 gms
  • Jeera – 2 tbsp
  • Pepper corns – 3 tbsp
For dosa :
  • Health mix powder – 1 cup
  • Sour curd – 1/4 cup
  • Salt & water – As needed
  • Whole Pepper corns – Few (if required)
Method :
  • Take one cup of health mix powder in a wide mouthed bowl and add the sour curd , salt , pepper corns with required water .
  • Mix well to make a dosa batter consistency.I made it watery to get a crispy dosa.
  • Heat a dosa tawa and pour the batter in a circular manner from outwards.
  • Drizzle little oil and cook on both sides.
Enjoy eating  this crispy , lacy , hot  dosa with tomato or coconut chutney !!
Note :
If u want to prepare the dosa instantly , u need to add the curd for sour taste.If u prepare the batter before 3-4 hrs , no need to use the curd.It will be fermented by the time u make dosa.So please use the ingredients accordingly.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق