الخميس، 30 أغسطس 2012

No Croutons Required - The Winners for August and the Theme for September


The theme for August was to come up with a soup or salad with coconut as the star ingredient. Jacqueline mixed things up a bit this month and chose her two favorite recipes from this inspiring roundup. Short, but sweet, and very impressive creations from contributors.

Congratulations to Johanna of Green Gourmet Giraffe who came up with this stunning African Curried Coconut Soup. I am quite certain this will be on my menu soon. Such a perfect blend of ingredients.


Congratulations also to Stuart of Cakeyboi who presented us with a mouthwatering Coconut Fruit Salad with Chocolate Balsamic Dressing. Why not feature coconut for both dinner and dessert. Pure heaven.


I will be hosting the September edition of No Croutons Required. This month I am inviting readers to submit a vegan soup or salad. Though I am not a vegan but a vegetarian who enjoys dairy products, I often find it cleansing to go without animal products for days on end. The possibilities are endless and I am looking forward to your inspired contributions to this long running event. As you head into your kitchens, you might also want to consider your gluten-free friends. Guidelines for entering can be found here.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق