الثلاثاء، 21 مايو 2013

RAW ONION CHUTNEY RECIPE | CHUTNEY RECIPES



I love raw onion chutney. I have already posted my MIL’s and Mom’s onion chutney recipes . I got this recipe from Yummytummy.Thank u Aarthi for this yummy side dish :).Its a very simple & delicious chutney recipe that goes well with idli and dosa. As Sen is not fond of raw onion chutney , i usually make it only for me.I love onion chutney with uttapam a lot .. Its my favourite combo Smile with tongue out..

INGREDIENTS

  • Big onion (or)  Small onion – 2 nos / 12 nos
  • Red chillies – 5 nos
  • Tamarind – A small berry size
  • Garlic – 5 cloves
  • Salt & water – as needed
To temper
  • Gingely oil – 1 tbsp
  • Mustard seeds – 1/2 tsp
  • Urad dal – 1/2 tsp
  • Curry leaves – few

METHOD

  • Grind onions , chillies , garlic , tamarind , salt & water to a smooth paste.
  • Temper all the ingredients given under “to temper” .. Serve with idli , dosa.

NOTE

  • Use small onions for best taste..Add more red chillies if u want more spicy..Adjust tamarind accordingly..U can also use cooking oil or olive oil to temper.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق