الجمعة، 1 مايو 2015

No Croutons Required - May 2015 edition of Vegetarian Soups and Salads

No croutons required

It's my turn to host No Croutons Required this month. For those new to the event, Jacqueline and myself alternately host - the focus is on vegetarian soups and salads. We welcome submissions from around the world, so whether it is warming up or cooling down, be sure to share your recipe.

It's easy to participate.

All you have to do is:

Make a soup or salad that is suitable for vegetarians and showcase it on your blog.

Link back to this announcement and my blog as I am the host for May, and also Jacqueline's blog, as she is my partner in arms for this venture.

Add your recipe using the linky tool at the end of this post by the 28th of this month. Only one entry per blogger please.

The roundup will be posted at the end of the month.

We are very much looking forward to your inspired creations, as always. You can never have enough recipe ideas is my motto.



ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق