الأربعاء، 10 سبتمبر 2014

INDIAN MONTHLY GROCERY LIST FOR 2 PERSONS


Grocery list indian

Few weeks back i got a request from a newly wedded girl to help her by giving monthly grocery items list for 2 persons.When i read that mail,i had a flashback of my lifeDay dreaming .When i was newly married,i was in a joint family with my in-laws. My lovable MIL used to take care of kitchen works and my ever caring FIL did all the household chores like buying groceries,vegetables,paying bills etc.Myself and Sendhil just spent most of our time in office and we had no worries about our households.But after 4 years,when i was left alone in the kitchen,i somehow managed to cook but i did not have any idea of how much quantity of rice and other groceries to purchase for one month.I kept forgetting one or the other ingredients & I used to run to a nearby provisional store after keeping the kadai on flameWhew & Sendhil used to scold me a lot.When i told this to my mom, she helped me by sharing this list & told to follow this list every time i go for monthly purchase.I also referred here for more specifications.I do have a picture of my mom's list in my mobile.It was very helpful for me to decide & buy the correct quantity of monthly groceries in a wholesale shop & then i altered the list based on our usage & availability.Every month u may not need to buy all these items.My mom has been following list this since my childhood.I still remember,she used to give this list to a departmental store nearby my house and they do home delivery.Nowadays in India most of the apartments are in city outskirts.So we go out once or twice in a month to buy groceries and if we don’t follow a list,we have to buy from the stores available in our apartment premises.No matter how costly it is,we are forced to buy there.To avoid all these ,its better to make a list and follow it.To help newly married girls,Bachelors and for the ladies who are in short of memory like me,i have shared a list in excel format which u can download it as a pdf or  xls sheet by clicking the link.The quantity i have given would come for 1-2 months for a pucca south indian familyTongue .North Indians,please reduce the quantity of rice and increase wheat flour.Bachelors,do reduce the quantity by half.Do follow this list for the first month and based on your need & usage,u can alter it.I have also shared some images for the list separately.U can save it in your mobile and cross check the ingredients while you purchase.I hope this list would be useful to you all.Do leave a message if u feel i had left anything important.I will include it.Also leave your feedback in the comment section if this list helps you.I would be more happy to know it.Thanks Happy.Please click on the image below to view the excel sheet.

Click this link to view my Kitchen Utensils & appliances list 
Click this link for Appliances list with brand recommendations.

Indian grocery list excel

Monthly grocery list for 2 persons - Indian


Monthly grocery list for 2 persons - Indian Indian,Monthly A-Z grocery list for 2 persons..
Cuisine: Indian
Category: Grocery
Serves: For 2 persons+1 kid
Prep time: 15 Minutes
Cook time: -
Total time: 15 Minutes


Grocery List
My mom always starts the list with turmeric powder,sugar & jaggery sentimentally.So i too follow the same Happy.
I have shared separate images for groceries,Pooja items,Toiletries and miscellaneous items.Right click and save the respective images.Here i have given the quantity of rice more than wheat as i had focussed south indians.North indians,please exchange the quantities of rice and wheat as per your requirement.
Please give credit for this blog if you are using these images elsewhere.Thanks for understanding.Click this link to download the grocery list in Excel format.After opening this excel sheet,click"FILE" and click "Save a copy " OR "Download as" Option and save the sheet in your drive.Then you can edit the list as per your needs.You don't have to send any access request to me via email.This list is open for all.It is not private.

Click this link to view my Kitchen Utensils & appliances list 




    Grocery list 1

    Grocery list 2

    Kalpasi ( Black stone flower) & Marati moggu are missing in the list. Please include them too.

    Grocery list 3

    **Include Sauces & Ketchup in the above list **

    Grocery list 4

    ©

    Grocery list 6

    Hope you find this post useful.Please leave a message in the comment box if i have left anything important in the list.Thanks !




    ليست هناك تعليقات:

    إرسال تعليق