الاثنين، 1 سبتمبر 2014

No Croutons Required Soup and Salad Challenge September 2014

No Croutons Required

It's my turn to host this month's edition of No Croutons Required, a monthly event showcasing vegetarian soups and salads alternately hosted by myself and my dear friend Jacqueline of Tinned Tomatoes.

To participate:

Make a soup or salad that is suitable for vegetarians and showcase it on your blog.

Link back to this announcement and my blog as I am the host for September, and also Jacqueline's blog.

Add your post using the linky tool at the end of this post by the 20th of this month. Only one entry per blogger please.

The roundup will be posted at the end of the month.

In the meantime, check out last month's roundup of delicious soups and salads.



ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق