الأربعاء، 1 يوليو 2015

No Croutons Required - July 2015 edition of Vegetarian Soups and Salads

No Croutons Required

It's July and my turn to host No Croutons Required. This long running event is alternately hosted by Jacqueline of Tinned Tomatoes and myself. It's been a hot summer so far, so I except more salads than usual, but for those experiencing winter, your soups are more than welcome. I for one enjoy soups year round, no matter the temperature. Thanks to everyone in advance for sharing a recipe from your table.

It's easy to participate:

Prepare a soup or salad that is suitable for vegetarians and showcase it on your blog.

Link back to this announcement and my blog as I am the host for July, and also Jacqueline's blog, as she is my co-host for this event.

Add your recipe using the linky tool at the end of this post by the 28th of this month. Only one entry per blogger please.

The roundup will be posted at the end of the month.

We are very much looking forward to your inspired creations, as always. You can never have enough recipe ideas is my motto. You can check out last month's roundup of salads here.



ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق